Dovetail Jig
Which one of the Porter & Cable jigs is the simplest and most fool-proof to use?  The omni jig or the ones that sell for around $200? 

Thanks
I have a Craftsman dovetail jig that I am willing to part with. It has never been used. I will try to get a picture and more information if you are interested. It is still in the original box.
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

I have an Omnijig that is well over twenty years old. Used several times when I had a number of repetitive drawers to do-a bit fussy to get first set up, then rock solid. I was bought a Leigh RT400 several years ago, has never been used, yet.

For a couple of drawers, different heights, etc., I can cut DTs by hand far quicker than setting up a jig.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
KW NJ
I am assuming buy the 200 dollar you mean the porta cable 4216 deluxe model that has a miniture template included
I have a 4210 or 4212 not sure now one or the other a 12 inch very simular jig but costs about 135 or so new came with two templates and some router bits IIRC
I find it quite easy to use but I have a router dedicated to it alone so I do not have to fuss adjusting the bit
That is the only part of using that jig that I found perplexing I use a 690 porta cable router and leave the bit alone I change it when it dulls
I use it for dove tailing drawers and it does that with out a hitch
Dust collection is non existent I use a big gulp from grizzly or rockler (forgot wich )and that helps with the worst small dust but not the big stuff broom gets that part