Yes

Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Ok

No worm holes.
Winkgrin 

Bedside table?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yep, and will be on MY side of the bed....The Boss already has one for her's, just doesn't have a drawer.
That drawers big enough for 3-4 packages of cookies. Better stock up while she's not looking.
Smile
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Looks great, nice project....

For me pine is the hardest wood to do dovetails in, at least SYP or long leaf, the growth rings are rock hard and brittle, and then it's soft as butter. Would much rather dovetail hard maple.

Best thing I did was to make me some 17 deg dovetail chisels and make a couple of the Rob Cosman kind of dovetail chisels for doing half blind dovetails.

Next project?

Andy

-- mos maiorum
Taking a bit off "Downtime"   waiting on ideas for something to build.    Mainly going to do Tool Upkeep......sharpen things, clean things put away things.    Maybe do a Rust Hunt or two....

Reground a H-F chisel once, to make a dovetail chisel....never used it enough to find out IF it was really needed. 

I was watching how the Japanese do these joints.......simple to do, they come down from the "top" down along the sides of the tails/pins.   So, I treated the 1/2 blind DTs like a finger joint, by chopping straight down, then came down from the tops of the tail/pin with a wide, sharp chisel, and pare into the shape of the tail/pin.   Narrow chisel to pare at the back to clean up.   tails was a matter of chopping from each side, angling back a bit in the center of the board's thickness.  

On this drawer, I was doing the pins first.    Then made the tails to fit.   Easier to mark them out, as well.
Nicely done bandit.

Looking forward to the next project
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.