Bandsaw blades for Resawing
I've been using the same carbide blade for years without resharpening.
Wood is good. 
I have the Rikon 10-325. Tried the Timberwof blades for resawing , devil of a time to get them to track straight. Replaced blades made all kinds of adjustments, thought it was the saw. Switched to the Woodslicer world of difference, much better.
I'm happy with the Olson MVP blade I bought for my Delta 14.  About $32
(03-29-2017, 08:28 AM)pirate2 Wrote: I'm happy with the Olson MVP blade I bought for my Delta 14.  About $32

That's what I use mostly, too.  The only issue I've had was on one blade the teeth weren't of the same sharpness on both sides and it would not cut straight no matter what.  Out of desperation I sharpened it with some help from someone here as to how, and then it cut beautifully.  That was a 1/2", 3 tpi blade.  Another thing about MVP's is they have a pretty wide kerf, which is good and bad.  It's good because it doesn't get pinched if the wood moves a little, which was a huge problem for me with the Woodslicer even cutting veneer, but it's bad because the cut isn't as smooth as some other blades.  Overall, however, the MVP was as good as any blade I've used on the Delta, better than most others I tried, and last a very long time.  At the moment I'm using Starrett blades that a very generous WoodNet member gave me and they cut very well, too, and I have no hesitation recommending them.

As I mentioned, WoodSlicer blades were useless to me although they cut much smoother than anything else.  In perfect wood it was great, but it seems I don't have much perfect wood.  I'd get part way through a resaw or slicing a piece of veneer, the wood would move just a little, and the saw would come to a halt.  What a pain to get the blade loose.  And Timberwolf blades would always break after a few months, not at the weld and not from being tensioned too high.  They cut pretty well, but I gave up on them because of the breakage.  

John
Here's another vendor to consider. They sell blades that are supposed to be designed for resawing. I haven't used their resaw blades, I do have premium gold blades that do a pretty decent job of resawing and they seem to stay sharp quite a while. 

http://www.supercutbandsaw.com/products.html

They are not carbide blades in the usual sense, they don't have brazed-on carbide tips but I just resawed a piece of red oak about 6" wide on a Rikon 10-325 and as long as I don't try to push the feed rate the premium gold resaws very well for a general purpose blade.
I would like to try supercut , but there shipping is steep IMHO . I wish Harbor Freight carried the 111" .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

suffolkmachinery.com
I have a 14 inch light duty Jet with a riser. I used Woodslicers with great results but at $30 each and $8 shipping it was too expensive. I used Olson All-Pro which are cheaper and work OK. Then I ran into a shop that makes blades that are exactly like the woodslicers: Same narrow kerf, same variable tooth spacing and induction hardened teeth. The bandsaw stock is made in USA and he uses state of the art equipment to weld them to whatever length. I dont know if its the exact same stock that Woodslicer uses or not but it seems to me that the blades work just as good. I have thought of stocking a bunch of different sizes and reselling on Woodnet and different forums but have not gotten around to it. The only size I have is 105". I could sell those for $20 with free shipping to Woodnetters. If there is any interest on here I would try to stock common sizes and see if I can sell a few.
I ordered blades from spectrum supply. They have the same blade stock as the woodslicer. For a 111" blade I paid 17.50 (I bought 2) and shipping was $20. Beware when you order online you will see a different price for shipping - mine was initially $44 but I contacted them and they informed me that their online shipping estimator gives a high cost and they would only charge actual shipping.
"I did not see a 131 1/2" BS blade that is spec'ed for my 17" Griz.  

Check back to the Swap and Sell in a few weeks after I list my shop for liquidation.   Never saw it coming.  Tough, really enjoyed it... [Image: yellowbiggrin.gif] [Image: yellowbiggrin.gif] [Image: yellowbiggrin.gif] "

I have the same grizzly. Blades are hard to come by. Will you be selling any ?