Tommy Mac Rough Cut Woodworking
The presentation style of Tommy is acceptable to some but not others, which is normal. The problem could also lie with people getting used to Norm Abram's who in my book was both pleasant and reassuring to anyone wanting to learn woodworking. The pace and even his voice were just right.

I don't quite like Rough Cut skimming on details at times and the pace just seemed rushing in some of its episodes to me. I must say, however, while I have watched most of the New Yankee Workshop episodes, I have only viewed a dozen or less of Rough Cut. And unlike NYW, I have not re-watched any Rough Cut.

As for the guest appearances, I never really liked any of those few I have seen because they were more like side-kicks. They added little other than agreeing to Tommy when he asked "Right?"

Simon