Top Saver tabletop de-rust and lube alternative
Empire's "Top Saver" was my absolute FAVORITE table rust remover and lubricant, because it was basically one product and one step--you sprayed it on, scrubbed it with a ScotchBrite pad, then buffed it off with a cotton towel.  (If you were feeling really ambitious, you could spray on a second coat and then buff that in, too.) And the protection would last for at least a year.

Sadly, it doesn't appear that this is being made anymore, and the last seller that has it is on Amazon charging an arm and a leg for the last 7 bottles.  

Is there anything equivalent to this out there?  Everything I see is at least two products, like Boeshield with its separate rust remover and the T9 lube/protector. (I recall using the Boeshield in the past (like 15 years ago) and was not particularly impressed.)

If not, what do you recommend?  Bostik TopCote looks promising.  Any others that people think are fantastic?

Thanks.
You are entitled to your own opinions. Just not your own facts.
Boeshield has several products. If your top is rusty, you may want the cleaner before the T9. Usually they sell a kit. Another great cleaner is Kroil, also expensive, but stuff that works usually is. A spray of Kroil, and a scotch brite will get down to the clean top fast as anything I have ever used, with little work involved. For a topcoat before all the jazzy stuff was available We all used paste wax, and buffed that out. I still do.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I think you might be stuck with a two-part process... but the old WD40/scotch brite works well. I usually use a scotch brite on an old palm sander to clean. And lately I've been using a dupont teflon spray somewhere suggested rather than paste wax, couldn't be happier. So at least the WD40 is cheap and the teflon spray is easy to apply!
Benny

I use WD40 and steel wool for rust removal and silicone-free SLIPIT for protection and slickness. Norm on NYW recommended SLIPIT on one of the episodes, which is where I first heard about it.

slipit sil-free sliding compound