Lee Valley
My wish list is getting longer and I'm just waiting for that elusive free shipping offer to pop up!  Hint hint Rob!  
Wink
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Not elusive at all - catching the wild shipping offer just takes patience.
What is this thing called, "patience", that you speak of?
The mailman just delivered my LV Spring Catalog. On the back cover: "Free shipping on orders of $40 or more between April 4th, 2017 and April 18th, 2017."
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223
Can you wait one week, Klaz?
Cool
Good work Klaz!
If you pay for the item, I'll pick up shipping to NH. 
Smile
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
(03-28-2017, 03:32 PM)rectangle618 Wrote: The mailman just delivered my LV Spring Catalog.  On the back cover:  "Free shipping on orders of $40 or more between April 4th, 2017 and April 18th, 2017."

Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Just in time to spend the tax refund!
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
What's a tax refund??????
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com