Woodworking Videos on You Tube?
Well the host certainly has a couple admirable qualities reel the viewer in I still can't stay tuned long enough to see the end product.

Is it worth 10 minutes of my life?
-Marc

(04-01-2017, 06:14 PM)Steve N Wrote: Oh yeah. I forgot this guy who's initials make me think of a Peanut Butter
Big Grin

I hear he has been on WoodNet before, but I think it's some kind of Innnernet rumor, and you know how they are.
Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh

That guy is a lunatic! :/
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net
Have watched all of Mr. Chickadee's videos Very methodical and the dude doesnt seem to get in a hurry. Got a purdy wife also...
Mike

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
He's not a YouTuber but New Yankee Workshop uploads abound on YouTube. Also, with a TV now that has a web browser I'll watch the weekly episode broadcast on the New Yankee Workshop web site. Picture quality is good, sometimes the YouTube uploads are scans of old VHS recordings and difficult to watch.

Mike
Not to revive an old thread, but Matt Cremona videos are interesting.

Slabbing big logs, regular shop woodworking, etc.
(03-30-2017, 09:44 PM)Harold O. Wrote: Rob Cosman (hand tools mostly) does a very good job if you can get past the Eastern Canadian accent.[Image: wink.png]

If you happen to be a wounded or disabled veteran (not just U.S., any country) you can subscribe to his site for free. He also has a Purple Heart Project where he provides full ride scholarships to wounded/disabled veterans. This is in response to and recognition of the fact that woodworking can provide extremely beneficial relief to PTSD and other maladies that often adversely impact a Veterans ability to fully engage socially. His program has saved at least one life. There is an application process but if you get selected it is a week of training, room and board and tools. There are two selections made each year for six classes. The last selection period ended last month with selections in early JAN. Only 51 applied for 18 slots +1 alternate. If the alternated doesn't get to attend one of the earlier classes they are guaranteed a position in the fall. The fall class selection window is open now (AUG, SEP and OCT). Actually having been awarded the Purple Heart medal (or other country equivalent) is not mandatory.

His videos are a mix of hand tool and machine work, are in depth and high quality.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
New Yorkshire Workshop just found this on you tube. Makes doors all kinds of very impressive work.
Bob
Matt Cremona didn't make the list?  I figure Peter and Matt would get along great.  Matt doesn't make as much stuff as others but I do like the slab cutting and slabs
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I’m a beginner flat stock woodworker I enjoy Steve Ramsey’s Weekend Woodworker. Since my current project is simple wood toys I’ve found several for that. Names elude me right now but they deal in very basic stuff which is helpful to me right now.
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
I must add Pack Makes to your list. His videos are well done and use tools most all of us have already. Very original projects and lots of home brewed tool builds. Home made tools he actually uses in other projects.
P.S. to the snob crowd, no pocket holes are created in his videos. :-)
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!