Mission style desk chair plans/ideas?
I am just finishing up my NYW mission desk, and realized I don't have a chair to go with it. I did a fumed white oak finish with shellac and Arm-R-Seal topcoats. Can someone point me to a mission style or craftsman style desk chair plan, magazine article, design idea? My search results have been pretty sparse so far.

Thanks.
" The democracy will cease to exist when it becomes possible to take from those who work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
In May I'm going to a 360 woodworking class to make this for LOML. Those guys rock, and hanging out with Glen, and Chuck is a laugh a minute experience. I am seriously considering something out of the Thomas Moser playbook I think his styles have a great symmetry, and the look would go nicely with Mission anything. Plus the only mission style chair I like is the Morris chair, and it's a tad laid back to be sitting in front of a desk. I was kind of thinking Hawthorne chair she is deciding arms or no.

[Image: MissionDesk.jpg]
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW