Dust Collection hose - 5 inch
What is the best and least expensive source for 5" DC hose? I want to lengthen the discharge side of my DC system.

Thanks
That's actually 2 questions, and I can suggest what I consider the "best". It's this stuff from Woodworker's supply. No idea what might be the least expensive, but I'd check Grizzly first.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I've got several sections of black 5" hose you could have from free if you lived nearby, or want to pay the shipping.  Let me know if interested.

John  
Welcome to the forum as well.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

The five inch flex hose from Grizzly is cheap but very thin. It works for me because I'm not moving it around but I don't think it would stand up to abrasion or abuse very well.
Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.
Keep an eye on Woodcraft...I picked up both 5" and 4" hoses (10' lengths) for something like 40% off not too long ago.  I believe they go on sale a few times a year.  I don't think I paid more than $25 for each and they seem fairly heavy.