Removing table from MM16
What's the best way to remove the tables from a MiniMax MM16? Remove the trunnions or just the table? This is for transport.

Thanks.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I took table only off my mm20 when i hauled it 200 miles. It was annoying to put back on as it can flex. Id count revolutions of bolts when removing now.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I would remove it at the trunnions that is how they ship the table in transit
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

My MM16 was delivered with the table mounted.
They had it tilted all the way down, and then everything was bundled in plastic wrap
and crated up on a palette (see photo)

Matt
Mine came all intact, standing up like a frig. Strapped to a pallet.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-31-2017, 10:07 PM)Aram Wrote: What's the best way to remove the tables from a MiniMax MM16? Remove the trunnions or just the table? This is for transport.

Thanks.
I received mine from MM with the tables mounted, so apparently they are not concerned about shipping it that way.  Never had a problem with it, so I guess they're right.  
Wink