Sprinkler system no longer coming, on any ideas?
(04-03-2017, 10:32 PM)themoon Wrote: I also have a Rainbird. I can't see where to put in any batteries though.  Beyond removing some actual screws I'm not sure if it has a battery backup. I went ahead and plugged the wall unit into an outlet that I know for sure works and still nothing.  But are you saying my irrigation system gets power from another source?  Not trying to sound dumb.. but I though the entire system was powered from the wall device.  If that isn't the case, maybe that is part of the problem.. a breaker is flipped for the irrigation system.  I don't see any that are labeled for the irrigation system but I'll start flipping them on and off and hope that might fix it...

Maybe you have something like this going on.

"...cuttin' your presidency off right now. Just quit. Because if this is you helpin' us, then stop helpin' us."
So did you get it fixed?
"...cuttin' your presidency off right now. Just quit. Because if this is you helpin' us, then stop helpin' us."