wtb: Vintage Craftsman Radial Arms Saw Switch
I am looking for an original on/off switch for a model 113.24902 (1964) saw. I'm having a tough time finding that exact part as there are different designs, and would like to keep it original.
you can email me at woodknot11@verizon.net.
Thanks
Ed
I might have one do you have a picture of what you are looking for?  I have a few I have pulled off of recall machines
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I tried uploading a pic but was too large (2.6 mb) or so. I'll try again.
Not sure how I'm suppose to post a pic 1000kb or less. New pic shows it's 3 mb.
Nope, file too large for that type JPG.
Any suggestions? t won't take a zipped file either.
Ok, I'll describe it. It is the type that had 3 slots on top for buttons, but only 2 buttons of course. small bakelite type buttons, rectangular in shape. I need to use a pc of metal to turn it on...the metal pc fits into a slot in the switch cover which covers the on button.
Any help?
Just use an online image resizer
Hope you stick around after you find the part.  It is always nice to have new guys posting and asking questions or their answers.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I have many parts for these old Craftsman RAS's.  I am sure I have this switch.  I will send you an email so you can reply and send me the picture.  If you have the sears part number would also help to verify the correct switch.
If for some reason Woodbass does not have what you need, drop me a note, I might be able to help...sent you a PM...
Brian
Thumbs Up 
I would like to thank everyone who has chimed in and offered the switch I'm looking for. Woodbass has sent one my way, and I should have it in 7-10 days. I can't wait to get the saw in dust making mode again. Thank You Woodbass!!