FS: NOS Nicholson Saw Files 6 Inch Extra Slim - 12 Unused Files in Sealed Box - SOLD
I bought too many and will share with my friends!

A lucky find really...I bought four boxes of these files. These are unopened boxes of US-made Nicholson saw files in the very useful 6 inch Extra Slim size. This file size is ideal for 9-11 ppi hand saws.
The open box shows what the contents of the unopened boxes will look like. These files are in perfect unused condition with no rust. Nicholson files were the best available and are getting very hard to find these days. These boxes are as-new, so get them while you can.

For the sake of comparison, Lee Valley sells new Bahco files for $6.30 each in this size. My price for the dozen breaks down to $6.25 each. These vintage Nicholsons are far better files. They cut smoother and last longer than any new file I've tried.

Price: $75 for one box of 12 unused files, plus shipping. One box has already been sold. There is only one box left, so hurry with a PM if you want it.

Payment: PayPal preferred. Other forms of payment will be considered.

Shipping: I generally ship the same day or the next business day after receiving payment. I always compare the cost/service time between USPS, UPS, and Fedex to get the best price. There is never a charge for handling or packing, unless there is an unusual amount of effort required (like shipping a delicate item internationally).

[Image: 33798630115_4bff186a69_c.jpg]

[Image: 32955436624_a1dfb57e33_c.jpg]

[Image: 33642290312_081db25efd_c.jpg]

[Image: 32955436274_83419a1ff4_c.jpg]

[Image: 33642290192_acdc732ba4_c.jpg]

[Image: 32955437354_d825ae35f6_c.jpg]
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
The files have been sold, pending payment.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com