For sale lightly used HF Dust Collector $100 Gainesville GA
I am selling the HF dust collector I used while I was in a rental and couldn't set up my cyclone for about 1.5 years.
I added a home made Thein style baffel to the unit which works surprisingly well. Just the dust collector is for sale not extra hose or fittings

Local pickup cash only.  $100

http://www.harborfreight.com/2-hp-indust...97869.html

[Image: 20170402_221649_zps6405yszs.jpg]
Thursday morning bump
I had the exact same situation a few years ago:  bought the HF to set up a temp shop in a rental while my house was being built.  Sold it fairly quickly on Craigslist after using it for a year.
Bob
Bob thank you for the bump-

I really would rather not put this on craigslist.   I find Woodneters generally better to deal with.  I have decided to add a few more pics for your viewing pleasure.  Show is the Thein style baffle which works pretty well.  This thing is just waiting for some enterprising woodworker to use as is or modify to your
hearts content.  I could deliver within a reasonable distance.  Happy Easter!

[Image: 20170416_203433_zpszzav2xfx.jpg]

[Image: 20170416_203439_zps7skmzu7m.jpg]

[Image: 20170416_203453_zpssuorwvrv.jpg]
Last bump before craigslist... how about $80?