Monday Blue Light Special..<<SOLD PENDING>>..Precision tools FS
This is a double square with a 12" beam made by the Orange Tool Company, Orange Ma. USA back about 50 years ago..You can see it is in excellent condition, including the level..tested  accurate..Orange was a competitor of Lufkin, Starrett, B&S Etc. and made very good tools.I think you will like this one...Selling it for &35.00 plus actual shipping charges..

[Image: P1030221_1.jpg]

Here we have a matched set of "V" blocks measuring 1 3/16" tall, 2" long nd 1 1/4" wide..Precision ground, they are not "el Cheapo" blocks..I have added the two clamps..The clamps are not a matching pair but the work well with these blocks...This is a good set that will serve well...The brass rod in the photo is not included {it's for a brass/copper weather vane I am in the process of making} Selling the pair for $25.00 INCLUDING shipping flat rate priority mail...USA only {sorry}  Paypal only...First PM....Thanks for looking..
Big Grin

[Image: P1030224.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset