Peachtree CI Router Wing
That's a very nice looking set-up Hank.  I have used the Keene blue silicone dust boot on my horizontal router mortiser and it works pretty well, and is what I recommend for those who's router doesn't have integral dust collection.  I'll put one under the new Peachtree router wing when it arrives, too. 

John
The boot looks like a good idea, but the picture on the amazon link shows the boot installed to what looks like the underside of a router plate in a table.

With the hose also attached to the boot, it does not look like you could just pull the plate / router up out of the table to adjust or change bits - unless you have a lot of slack hose under the table.

Does having the boot in place impede access to the collet bits?
Steve
Yes, the blue dust collection boot is connected to the bottom of the router plate with a velcro strip.  I remove my Bosch 1617 router to change bits, but if you have a router that allows you to change bits from above I think you still will be able to do that with the boot in place.  Maybe Hank can speak from first hand experience, however.

John
Steve,

As John said, the hose restricts the ability to remove the router plate from the table, although, I think it would be easy to add a disconnect that would permit easy disconnect and reconnect of the hose when one needed to remove the plate. I have the big Porter Cable router in a Bench Dog lift. It allows me to change bits above the table, without removing the plate, so the donut apparatus does not interfere at all.

Hank
(04-04-2017, 07:44 AM)kb10103 Wrote: i too don't use the plate that came with it as i have an incra lift for the 3hp router i leave in it all the time.  i use the kreg t-square fence with the side mount and just use 2 l brackets to connect into the sliding fence ways with 1/4-20 bolts instead of the side mount.

Do you also use the Incra router plate in this table?  It fits in that  CI table without any mods?
John
I bought mine years ago and it came with just a piece of Lexan for the plate. I bought a JessEm Mast-R-Lift for ease of bit changes. I built a box under to help with dust collection and noise. I have a 6 inch hose to the box and a 4 inch hose to the fence.

John

[Image: 20170407_191505_zpsjfkwkxq5.jpg]
[Image: 20170407_191551_zpsw9fggyn8.jpg]
[Image: 20170407_191616_zpsnj8izvtv.jpg]
[Image: 20170407_191448_zpsmpy3aijo.jpg]
Very nice looking setup, John.  I could use some improved dust collection and yours gives me something to shoot for.

I used to have a separate router table.  It took up so much space that I built the shop made router wing on the end of my two ganged together TS's that I now have.  It has been a much better arrangement for me as I can use the big Vega fence when I want to, or a separate fence, or even the two together.  I find this set up to be a lot more flexible and space saving than the separate router table, with no loss in functionality.  The PeachTree CI wing is going to be a nice upgrade in size as it's 3" wider at the front and flatness, but the basic set up will be the same. 

John