Miter Saw Blades
I have a small 10" Dewalt miter saw that a friend just gifted me.  Can I use a thin kerf 60 tooth cross cut blade in this without any issues?
Crosscutting doesn't usually require as much power, so there's less need for a TK blade on a miter saw.   If it's a good quality blade, you should be fine with a 10" TK if you let the blade do the work and don't push, but a good quality full kerf will be less prone to flex.   I'd be more concerned with the 12" TK blades because of the wider span. Either way, keep the blade clean for best performance and longest edge life.
Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

Just my thought, which may not be well supported, but the motion of a miter saw, and a TS are much different. I'd be concerned using the TK blades for the chopping action from a safety point of view. Likely nothing will happen, but.........

From a functional point of view a dedicated chop saw blade will be 80 but better at 100 teeth. A few examples
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW