<<SOLD>>Wednesday Blue Light Special..1/8" Buck Bros. chisels
These are the vintage Bucks, with the Stag logo stamped into the beech handle..They measure a true .125" and are very sharp..Brass Ferrules...Both identical and both excellent..Vintage Bucks were known for their excellent steel  and attention to detail, and are one of my favorite brands..Wonderful for getting into the narrow dovetails and mortices..You wont find a better one for these tasks...Selling each for $17.00 plus $4.00 first class USPS shipping. {$21.00 total} Paypal only USA only {sorry}..Thanks for looking
Big Grin

[Image: P1030226.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Jack,
I'll take one of them.  Money on the way!

Lonnie
PM sent
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223
Both sold...wish I had more.....
Sigh

Get off my lawn !
Upset

I wish you did to since I was going to buy one.  We think the 1/4" are to big to clean out dovetails we are working on.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-05-2017, 12:48 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I wish you did to since I was going to buy one.  We think the 1/4" are to big to clean out dovetails we are working on.
Let me check my stash and see if I have another brand in the 1/8" size, Arlin...If I do, I will get back with you in a PM.

Get off my lawn !
Upset

Scotch Pine....Scott, did you receive my PM reply to your inquiry on a chisel? I have not heard back yet...If you still want one, please shoot me a PM...Thanks

Get off my lawn !
Upset