A gathering...
Just puttin' out feelers to see if there's any interest in getting together sometime this summer. The location would be at my shop here in Post Falls, Idaho. There are a lot of other activities that can be done in the area, as well, for those looking to maybe make a vacation out of it. Depending on the response, I'd be looking at either July or August...

Past gatherings have been  a whole lot o'fun - at least for me - so let me know what y'all think...

Thanks!
Winkgrin
Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
You know the kid and I would be there. Always a great time.
As Always,
Gecko
http://www.geckosboxes.com
Hoping all that can attend have a great time. The few we have had back here in SW Ohio have been a hoot, not to mention putting faces to the names, and the friendships that can grow. Well worth the effort to get something going. Good on you Dave for hosting.
Cool
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I've hosted a couple of these, and they truly are a blast! Putting faces to names is SO much different than typing a name here on the forums. You get to know the people with an actual handshake, and it just grows from there...

Gecko & his family have been to both previous gatherings, and I'm certainly glad he'll be coming to this one. I bought one his beautiful boxes at the last one. And let me tell you, the pictures he posts - while amazing - just don't so them justice....
Yes 

I've heard from about a half dozen folks who will probably attend, one from the Chicago area if I can nail down the dates. There's plenty of room for more, though!
Winkgrin 

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
I've heard they don't allow Texans there without a visa.
Raised
I've got connections, so I'm pretty sure I can get you hooked up...
Winkgrin
Laugh