Holbren discount
I think I remember seeing some posts about Brian offering a 10% discount to Woodnetters. I tried to enter "woodnet" and "woodnet10" into the field for a promo code, but it didn't take. Am I doing something wrong or is there not a discount? Thanks.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
I thought WoodNet10 was the code also. Could be that after entering it into the promo code box you will receive the discount but won't see it until your card is charged.
My notes from several months ago said to also mention WOODNET DISCOUNT in the Comments section.

Not sure if I got a Woodnet discount on my last order, but the drill bits I was ordering may have already been discounted because they were on clearance.

Try contacting Brian Gumpper at <sales@holbren.com> I had better luck there than pm message through Woodnet whenever I had questions. I know some items were not discounted because of their pricing. I think things like Byrd heads, etc.

Thanks. I'll give him a call tomorrow.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Just got some router bits from them.  Like mentioned above, PM Brian.  woodnet10   Order was here very very quickly.  Good products and service.
The code was turned off because the Byrd heads are marked down and can't give another 10% on them.  You can either put a note in the order or send an email to sales@holbren.com once it's placed and the discount will be applied manually.

thanks all