Mistakes
My stepfather was a perfectionist when it came to his woodworking, carpentry, etc. He had a very small construction company in the mid to late 70s, and never advertised. Word of mouth brought him more business than he could handle, but his customers were willing to wait. He built room additions, garages, pool houses, and mother in law suites. His comment on mistakes?

Mistakes teach you a lot about a person. Watch how THEY handle their mistakes, and the mistakes of others. I learned to take my mistakes in stride, and that you can't do quality work... angry. If I make a major mistake on a project... since this is a hobby and I DON'T do deadlines... I walk away. I take lunch, take a walk, or call it a day. If I make a regular mistake, I take a breath, and figure out why, then correct it, and move on. (Oh, I'm human, I might mumble a few inappropriate things under my breath during the process... lol. )
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
You MUST finish school though in order to read the plans (right side up anyway). Some mistakes can cost you dearly.

[Image: weirdest-buildings-38.jpg]
http://www.instantshift.com/2013/10/07/w...buildings/
I make a lot of small stuff that is given away. I also make some small boxes for family and friends. I used to apologize for the mistakes. A very intelligent fellow here on WN advised me to simply not mention a mistake. He said anyone who received one of my boxes would appreciate the effort and discount any errors.

That is very true.