wooden train project

Am thinking to "build" a wooden train but only very simple.  I have tons of wood and am thinking to use one of my 10" to 16" wide boards by 12' to 18'  to cut out an entire train.  Silhouette style.
Any recommendations for how to copy/print an outline or would I be just as good to free-hand drawing and then cut or???
Thanks for your recommendations.
Matthias Wandel's Big print program may help

woodgears.ca/bigprint
You could buy a set of train stencils and enlarge them on a copy machine, or Google Images has silhouettes which could be copied and enlarged.

https://www.amazon.com/Fun-Trains-Stenci...0486262537

train stencils
If you can get a projector, you can project images of various engines/cars onto the board, and trace the silhouette .  You may need to adjust the size of the images, to keep the scale correct.  I used to make stuff for the kids this way, but back then I would copy a pic onto an overhead sheet and use an overhead projector.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Being a fellow "optics guy" I'm sure op knows he can use a bright light, a picture (or monitor) and a magnifying glass to make an image to trace. For those that don't know this fun optic trick. Hold a magnifying glass 4 or 5 feet from a tv and white paper a few feet from that.............. amaze the grand kids.   
Big Grin