Flame Elder, Brenham, Austin, BCS, Houston...Free
I have some beautiful Flame Elder.  45' or so of it.  No worms.  Solid.  12"+.  I'm going to burn it if no one gets it.  You can drive up to it.  You saw, you haul.  I have a tractor and can help.  I live in Brenham on 290.  PM me and I'll text you  some pictures so you can see it.  It's pretty nice.
RP
cant believe it hasn't been jumped on yet
Boxelder with red fungus?  Not for me, but others might want to know what is.

http://www.exoticwood.biz/boxelderprimopen.jpg
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
If I was closer I would get it, to bad it is so far and I do not drive yet.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Wish I was visiting my parents in Austin right now.  Can't partake, but it sounds like a sweet deal.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Wrong part of the world for me.
Mad 
Don't burn it if you don't have to.  If no one here can get it, there might be a local turning club or high school with a shop program that will want it.
Rodney
I've pmed
Just can't beat really nice Flame Boxelder. Here is one of Judy's baskets
[Image: IMG_0807_zps8a9scxsx.jpg]
Several years ago I started putting Sunscreen spf80 on my colored turnings like Padauk, Purpleheart, and Red Ceder and other woods like that to keep them that color as long as possible and so far so good.
Plus my wife likes the smell.  I do not know yet how long it lasts but for 3 years there is no color change and thinking of it now I might put on another coat.

The SPF80 sure keeps the UV from changing it very fast.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sounds like an idea for some interesting experiments.
Cellulose runs through my veins!