Weekend special- plywood pouch $60!
The Kerry-All Pouch is just what you need to transport expensive plywood and building materials. Slide your building materials into the pouch, close up the Velcro end, and you're ready to haul to any job site, in any weather!

The pouch tabs also help keep your products from sliding out the back of your pickup truck, especially if it has one of those slippery plastic bed liners.

[Image: index_truck.jpg]

Price includes shipping to Canada and the U.S.
Limited quantity at this price. Sale ends Sunday midnight EST.

plywood pouch

Attached Files Image(s)

Lloyd Kerry
Creator of the Kerry-All Pouch
The foolproof water-repellent pouch that’s built to withstand the elements.
Lloyd

I really do not know how you can make and ship them at that price buddy.  Serious!!!!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Hi Arlin,
I'm not getting rich at it, that's for sure. But offering a deal helps move product, and a lot of my sales are word of mouth advertising.
Plus I like giving fellow woodworkers a deal.
Recently I posting a question about the Leigh dovetail jigs (ordered one a couple days ago) and got tons of good advice on here.

Smile
Smile
Lloyd Kerry
Creator of the Kerry-All Pouch
The foolproof water-repellent pouch that’s built to withstand the elements.