Mint and Crispy German Tools Ulmia, ECE, Two Cherries Etc
Hi folks, I haven't been on here to post in ages, life has gotten in the way.  Amongst other things, I bought out a very large collection of tools in Germany that are being slowly shipped over here by the family.  For everything that I need and am keeping for myself, there are five or more others that have to go.  The hope was to fund my own purchases by providing to others stuff that's hard to find here used or at reasonable prices.  This post will start off with the best items that are either near mint or NOS.  

CONUS shipping is included in the prices.  PayPal is fine, though I ask that you add $3 partially offset fees.  Check or money order are preferred. Priority shipping should have the tools to you in 2-3 days.  Here goes:

[Image: IMG_1003_zpsrzplkopd.jpg]

1.) NOS ECE EC Emmerich smoothing plane, bedded at 45*. Red Beech with white Beech sole, a couple scuffs and scratches from storage but never used, the double iron is still in the protective plastic.  $110
2.) Ulmia OTT toothing plane, near mint.  This one has been used and has a couple scratches in the sole to prove it, as well as owners marks ES stamped into the top near the horn.  Working condition is perfect, and the iron is sharp.  $85
3.) Ulmia OTT inlay/veneer trimming plane.  This one is certainly mint, might actually be NOS.  $60
4.) Two Cherries 48mm double plane iron, NOS.  $35
5.) Two Cherries 60mm double iron, used but very crisp.  Still has the paper decal. $35

I have quite a few more heavily used tools that will be listed shortly if there is sufficient interest.  I also have a large bin with cherry totes for #5 up Stanley planes that are still in the works.  Please feel free to PM with needs/offers etc.  Detailed photos of the above listed tools follow:

[Image: IMG_1004_zpsvegsrorh.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1005_zpshl8ec398.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1006_zpsdrof8rbs.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1007_zpsmmy5vxih.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1008_zps4jrct05j.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1009_zpscdb89xq6.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1011_zpsiiccapvg.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1012_zpsqlavxjel.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1013_zpsptboqlox.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
Adding some more.  These are rougher, definitely user grade.  Unless specifically noted they suffer only in appearance and are complete in sound working order.  Again, all prices include shipping.

First are a couple with a decal that I'm assuming is from the manufacturer Famos in Germany, but might also be very early Ulmia. 
1.) Plow/plough plane with original 4mm Two Cherries iron and a set of four irons that I began to fit to the plane.  The irons will need some more grinding on the sides to pass through the plane body.  All are free of significant pitting and mostly ready for use, they have all been reground as the edges were a total mess.  Expect to spend at least an hour fettling the irons, and probably a few minutes on the plane itself.  The wedge and fence screws are in excellent shape and overall the plane will make a fantastic user.  The only major apology is one of the decorative wooden buttons at the end of the fence screw is missing (see photos).  I would like to get $150 for this one shipped.
[Image: IMG_1035_zps5gfkjclm.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1034_zps9m1r9sul.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1032_zpsm1h1hyeh.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1036_zps1vrjwitg.jpg]

Next, same decal/maker is a skewed moving filister/rebate plane very similar to a #289 from Stanley.  This one has taken a few knocks but is fundamentally still sound.  The fences were bent a bit and have been mostly straightened out.  This one I used for a while, the iron is shaving sharp.  I have been unable to move/remove the striking knife/knicker from the body.  The lignum wear strip is intact and sound, the sole mostly flat.  Expect some fettling, but should be an excellent user.  Asking $90, shipped.
[Image: IMG_1014_zpsx0cr6vaz.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1015_zpslnwfeo77.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1016_zpskouowhz7.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1017_zpsofbki9wm.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1018_zpsdl3ktvom.jpg]
And the last group for today:

Absolutely excellent Kroeger Bremen butt mortise plane, used but simply no apologies on this one.  Excellent length to the iron, which is sharp.  Ready to use, and much lighter than the LN or other cast iron equivalent.  Asking $75 shipped for this one.
[Image: IMG_1020_zpsfskfnhun.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1022_zpsyjeqwskh.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1023_zpsbqdvaow3.jpg]

Next is a project set, a pair of massive skewed shoulder planes from Famos.  These will need some serious rehab, and two will likely turn into one.  They have potential though, and were very likely made by Ulmia seeing as I have the same exact size in my own till from Ulmia.  The iron is fairly short but still has years of sharpening left in it with careful grinding.  Both bodies are rough, it can be up to the purchaser which to use.  Alas one is missing the irons and the wedge.  I have been unable to source a replacement iron.  Asking $35 shipped for the pair, price reflecting condition.
[Image: IMG_1031_zpsss6yukpq.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1030_zpsdhtpp2x2.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1029_zpsilh2yisk.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1027_zpsi7fdgl3k.jpg]

chisels And spokeshaves are sold
If prices are out of line please don't be shy about offers. Since shipping is included some downward adjustment will happen anyway in the event of combined purchases. Thanks!
What sizes are the Famos? Is either body twisted?

Thanks,
Andy

-- mos maiorum
Hi Andy the bodies are steamed Beech 13" long by 1 3/16" wide on the sole. One is one piece the other has either a Beech or hornbeam laminated sole. Neither is twisted that I can discern. The skew Iron measures 1 5/16" across the cutting edge.
PM sent on the chisels and spokeshaves.
How do you know you're learning anything if you don't screw up once in awhile?

My blog: http://birdsandboards.blogspot.com/
Chisels and shaves are sold
Ulmia toothing plane is sold, pending.

New prices, I would love not to put these on eBay:
NOS ECE smoother $100 shipped
Ulmia veneer trimmer $50 shipped
Ulmia/Famos Plow Plane with irons $115 shipped
Ulmia/Famos moving filister $75 shipped
Butt Mortise Plane $50 shipped
Pair of large Famos skewed shoulder planes $25 shipped
Two Cherries plane irons $30 each shipped or $50 for the pair shipped

Thanks I think that was all of them
The Plough Plane is sold, the remainder will be listed on eBay on Sunday or Monday. Please make offers if prices seem off. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
ECE smoother and ulmia veneer trimmer are sold