Deck wash?
I'm in the process of building a deck on the back of my house, using rough cut lumber that I got from a mill. It has set stacked and to dry for quite a while so it needs to be cleaned before use. I bought a jug of deck cleaner made by Olympic that does a great job, but it's nearly 20 dollars for 2 1/2 gallons. The list of ingredients show that its just a mixture of water, bleach, and a surfactant (soap). Does anybody have a homebrew recipe for making this stuff that would be a whole lot less money?
It's not always the quiet ones who don't have much to say.
My generic cleaner I use is zep carpet cleaner. Bought a 5 gallon bucket on sale and it works great for lots of stuff. Never have looked at the ingredients to see if it's safe to use with bleach though. Be very careful mixing bleach into anything as its extremely dangerous if you get it wrong. 

As for cleaning concrete etc the best stuff I have found is the red bucket of soap that is used in Hobart dishwashers. It will remove grease oil grime on contact but it's acid in and nneeds lots of rinsing or use the other stuff to neutralize it. Also the red and purple spray bottle grease cleaner restaraunts use it awesome. The stuff for home use is garbage.
I don't know about using laundry soap on wood, but you can try it.  I used Tide, diluted in water, to clean siding.  I also use it to get grease off my hands, undiluted.  It does a great job on my clothes, so I use it for other stuff too!
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
TSP and bleach . Use hot water when you mix it . follow directions.

[Image: trisodium-phosphate.jpg]

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Fishhh4, thanks. That is just what I was looking for and it just so happens I have both the bleach and TSP on hand.
It's not always the quiet ones who don't have much to say.
Got this:  https://www.menards.com/main/paint/exter...208580.htm
at Menards last year for the fence and it worked well.  First 8 were "free" after rebate.
Yea rub it in you have a menards....