Size drain pipe for a kitchen sink and clothes washer combination
An old style washer on a full load uses about 30 gallons to fill for washing, then another 30 for the rinse cycle.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

Where I live that would never fly as far as code goes! Not that I agree with all their codes! The only water you could get rid of in that manner would be rain water. That being said, if I knew I could get away with it, i would probably do the same.
shifty
I would put a small tank with an accessible/removable lid to separate any solids and floating grease before going to any perf pipe or leach pit. My washer drained into a 55 gal. plastic drum with no bottom for about ten years before it wouldn't leach fast enough for our new front load  (much less water) washer. Unfortunately the top of the drum is about 5' below grade so reviving it will be a project.  The laundry sink has been removed and the washer has been "temporally" connected to the main septic for two years now.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"