Powermatic Model 100 Planer​ - $200 (redwood city)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/tls/6086276169.html

[Image: 00X0X_3Tz8lALYDh_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00505_9NLo4OdZ4jQ_600x450.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

OMG

Wow

-- mos maiorum
Hmm, that's strange. Deleted already. Do you think somebody bought it?
Yes I do but it wasn't me
Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Smile 
Is this "Fake News",its got to be.[Image: smile.png] I have one and its got to be the best there is.If it was in my town I would buy it and just move it to a corner and call it the best investment I ever made.Dang
I don't have any more corners to stash stuff or I would have been on it.

Phil Thien

This guy had an offering last night I could not refuse, still thinking of a way to sneak it into the house but not sure it is possible

Phil Thien

You can hide it in my shop for as long as you need...."I'm just that kind of guy!

Andy

-- mos maiorum
I am hiding it in a rental while it is listed on CL pulling off some accessories before it goes

Phil Thien

Probably sell for a grand in LA  Ca .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.