Humungous Woodworking Garage Sale in Naperville, IL This Saturday April 15th
I am putting pretty much all my woodworking tools on sale this Saturday in a garage sale @ Naperville, IL. From 9 AM. Let me know if you are interested. Address is 2524 Boddington Lane, Naperville, IL 60564. I have hardly any time to work on woodworking after my kids were born.  And lot of the tools will be like new or new condition. Some of them never even opened
Smile Pick up local + cash only. No shipping unless you pay shipping and with paypal gift option. No shipping of heavy items though.

If you contact me first on any of the items before the garage sale and I am ok with the price, I will keep it for you until 11 AM on Saturday unless you paypal gift option the money and I will hold it for you until you pick it up. My personal email is Thallikar@hotmail.com. Thanks.

I am also going to give away some wood for free if you buy big ticket items (150$+). First come First served basis until everything goes. Believe i have some 150 sq ft of maple wood, I will few sq ft to each big buyer.

Bunch of routers

Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit
Currently sells for 159$ on Amazon, I used only to test it, that is it, so it is new condition
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002Z...UTF8&psc=1

Router table with Hitachi M12V (version 1) 3 1/4 HP Router with Router Raizer (never fully fixed at all, so router is brand new, u need to fix the raizer yourself) – 200$ OBO - Giving away a nice router table for free. I built a nice Router table with drawers for keeping your routers, jigs and bits. It comes with wheels, you might want to install a new Router table top though. I screwed up the top when I tried to route melamine
Smile.  Note that Router Raizer alone is 80. And it will cost you a good chunk of money to make that table. You just need a new table top that you can make yourself. Or you can buy my Bench Dog Promax router table top, see below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00002...UTF8&psc=1

Freud FT1700VCEK Router – Brand new – 110$ OBO

Porter Cable 42690 Edge Guide – Brand New – 35$ OBO

Porter Cable 4212 Dovetail Jig –  Brand New - 135$ OBO

Bench Dog 40-031 Promax Cast Iron Router Table Extension for a Table Saw includes fence and Insert Plate – Brand New – 200$. New model sells for 330$

HF Dust collector with Oneida Filter + Jet 708650 Remote Control Unit + Dust Separator with Lid (Total cost = 320$.  Selling price will be 175$ OBO)

Delta 6” Jointer JT360 with Portamate wheel base - 200$ OBO

Delta 6” Belt / 9” Disc Sander (Model 31-695) – Like new condition, maybe used for like a minute to test.  Originally bought for 210$.  Asking 150$ OBO.

Delta 13” Two-Speed Finishing Planer (Model 22-580) – Used for maybe planning 10 pieces of wood, pretty much new condition – 225$

Above model Planer Blades Brand new – I have 2 or 3 sets – 25$ each

Grizzly 14” Band Saw – Don’t know the model (maybe older model G0555), I bought used for 250$ but I never ever used.  Will sell for 200$ for the saw along with a HTC mobile base that I added which alone is 55$. 

Craftsman 10” bandsaw – 140$ - used for my flooring project – Looks like this one - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Craftsman-1-3-hp...SwWTRW1ufl

Milwaukee Cordless Circular Saw (No batteries) – 6310-20 – Brand New – 80$ OBO

Miter 3000 by Incra – Used 150$ OBO

Delta SS350 Scroll saw – New – just tested it, no box – 150$ OBO

Wixey WR700 Saw Fence Digital Readout – Used lightly - 70$

Kreg Bandsaw Fence – New - 75$ (not even installed but case opened)

Ridgid Oscillating Edge Belt / Spindle Sander (EB44241 / EB 44242) – Brand New – 165$ OBO

Delta AP 100 ShopMaster 450CFM Air Filtration System with Work Light– Used – 125$ OBO

Fein Vaccum 9.55.13 – Used – 75$ OBO

Dubby Taper Jig – Brand New – 70$ OBO

Sorin Moisture Test Meter – 20$ OBO Never used, no case

Jessem Zipslot Mortise Mill – Brand New – 100$ OBO

Delta DW682 Plate Joiner – Brand New – 125$

Biesemeyer T-square Commerical Fence System Model BC30  with rails – 275$ - used for one project

Delta Unifence with rail – 275$ OBO 

Ridgid Table Saw R4511 with shark guard – Used for 1 project - 350$ (Paid 500$+ tax for it). I have added a wheel base to it too. If you buy the saw with the biesemeyer fence (attached to it currently) along with the Wixey digital readout, I will sell the whole thing together for 550$ OBO. If you bought it separately, you are talking about 900-1000$ worth of products.

Lots of Table Saw and miter Saw blades – Price TBD. New ones I will sell @75% of the cheapest price you can find.  Used ones at 50% of the cheapest price you can find.

Craftsman 10 in Table Saw (Model 152.221040) – Broken but free to someone who wants to fix it. Motor is fine.  This was a popular model and I am pretty sure you will get that part.  Don’t know what part  though. I can get photos if you want

Delta Tenoning Jig 34-183 – Brand New – 80$ OBO

Makita Belt Sander 9910X – Brand new – 55$ OBO

Bosch rotary Sander 1295DVS – Brand New – 50$ OBO

Delta 50-345 Mobile bases (I have 3 brand new) – 30$ each

Jet 708650 Remote Control Unit For 115 Volt Dust Collectors – used little but excellent condition, looks new (Will sell if the HF Dust collector purchaser does not want the remote control) - paid 30$

Delta Shopmaster Drill press -  Used once or twice – 100$ OBO

Harbor Freight Mortising Machine – New - No box – 100$ OBO

Ryobi 2 pack drywall screwdriver – Brand New 40$ OBO

Ryobi 18v One+ Tile Saw console (No batteries) – 20$ OBO

Wilton 4” Drill Press vise – Brand New – 25$ OBO

Wilton 33178 Brink & Cotton 7-Inch Woodworkers Vise –Used – 15$ OBO

Lots of other woodworking items including chisels, Planes, Dado inserts, I have no idea how much stuff I got. Just come and take a look.

Some nice stuff there. I'd surely stop by if you were closer. I have a 3 yo and 4 yo and am a stay at home dad. My shop is my place of sanity- I don't know what I'd do without it! If it helps I've been getting more shop time as they get older. Good luck with everything!
Are these your tools or a local ad?
I am interested in the Makita Belt Sander.  You have you personal messages disabled so I am unable to contact you that way.  How much would shipping to 55906 be?
(04-14-2017, 06:10 AM)cvillewood Wrote: Some nice stuff there.  I'd surely stop by if you were closer. I have a 3 yo and 4 yo and am a stay at home dad. My shop is my place of sanity- I don't know what I'd do without it!  If it helps I've been getting more shop time as they get older. Good luck with everything!

Thanks.
(04-14-2017, 07:17 AM)med-one Wrote: Are these your tools or a local ad?

All mine
Smile
(04-14-2017, 03:40 PM)BrentDH Wrote: I am interested in the Makita Belt Sander.  You have you personal messages disabled so I am unable to contact you that way.  How much would shipping to 55906 be?

Sorry, not shipping anything yet. The Makita Belt sander was already spoken for too. Thank you.
I am interested in the router/router table but I am working tomorrow, If you still have it after the sale or if interested in holding until next week, I will take it.
(04-15-2017, 12:06 AM)1Spirit Wrote: I am interested in the router/router table but I am working tomorrow, If you still have it after the sale or if interested in holding until next week, I will take it.

Sorry, at this point, I decided to not sell the router table and the table saw.  But will update you if I decide to sell later. Thanks.
Still selling tools? I know I'm a bit late to the party but if there are any hand tools left...