Humungous Woodworking Garage Sale in Naperville, IL This Saturday April 15th
I am having the second round of the garage sale this weekend for the leftovers.  And yeah, the router table from my earlier list might be for sale.

Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit 
Currently sells for 159$ on Amazon, I used only to test it, that is it, so it is new condition - 130$ 
https://www.amazon.com/…/B0002ZZW…/ref=od_aui_detailpages00…

Freud FT1700VCEK Router - Brand new - 110$
Porter Cable 42690 Edge Guide - Brand New - 30$
Porter Cable 4212 Dovetail Jig - Brand New - 130$
Above model Planer Blades Brand new - I have 4 sets - 25$ each. Or buy all 4 for 80$.
Craftsman 10" bandsaw - 130$ - used for my flooring project - Looks like this one - http://www.ebay.com/…/Craftsman-1-3-hp-3-5-am…/301886813731…
Milwaukee Cordless Circular Saw (No batteries included) - 6310-20 - Brand New - 80$
Delta AP 100 ShopMaster 450CFM Air Filtration System with Work Light- Used - 125$
Dewalt HammerDrill - Brand New
Sorin Moisture Test Meter - 20$ Never used, no case
Jessem Zipslot Mortise Mill - Brand New - 75$
Biesemeyer T-square Commercial Fence System Model BC30 with rails - 275$ - used for one project. (This is the American made one, not the cheap-arse Chinese crap that they make any more
Delta Unifence with rail - 250$ (Now, this is a rare fence, u can hardly find these around. Fantastic condition, hardly ever used)
Ridgid Table Saw R4511 with Shark guard - Used for 1 project - 400$ (Paid close to 600$ for the saw alone). Used for 1 project. I have added a herculift wheel base which is 75$. The Leeway Shark Guard alone is 175$. 
If you buy the saw with the Biesemeyer fence (attached to it currently, I will sell the whole thing together for 625$. If you bought it separately, you are talking about 900-1000$ worth of products.

Lots of Table Saw and miter Saw blades - Price TBD. New ones I will sell @75% of the cheapest price you can find. Used ones at 50% of the cheapest price you can find.
Delta Tenoning Jig 34-183 - Brand New - 80$
Jet 708650 Remote Control Unit for 115 Volt Dust Collectors - used little but excellent condition. It is not just for dust collector, can use it for any tool. 30$
Harbor Freight Mortising Machine - New - with bits - No box - 100$
Ryobi 2 pack drywall screwdriver - Brand New 40$
Ryobi 18v One+ Tile Saw console (No batteries included) - 25$
Wilton 4" Drill Press vise - Brand New - 25$
Wilton 33178 Brink & Cotton 7-Inch Woodworkers Vise - Used - 20$
Motorcycle Lift, Brand New - 40$
Kreg - Resaw Guide for Band Saw - Brand New - 15$
Kreg KMS7215 Micro-adjuster for Bandsaw and Router Table Fences - Brand New - 12$
Lots of miscellaneous Items
Hand Tools
Biscuit Joiners
Biscuits
Drills
Sanders
Drawer slides
JET Clamps
Wilton 60685 Multi-Grip Holding System - Clamps
Hand Tools
Did you really need to start a new thread AND bump this one?
(05-11-2017, 03:20 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Did you really need to start a new thread AND bump this one?

yes, that is why I did it!!