DFW, TX - Jorgensen 7203 - 4' Steel I-beam Clamps - Vintage
Well men, as promised, here is a listing for some Jorgensen 4' Steel I-Beam clamps.  These are heavy duty suckers here.  Made in USA, vintage, from an old cabinet shop.  I have a bunch.. way too many for me.  My plan is to keep as many as I can hold, and sell the rest to you guys or on CL.

I have a listing for 4 on CL now.  If you want more than this, PM me and we can talk.  I did some work on these first 4 to clean off glue from the bar, and wipe them down, and oil them up.  They'll perform flawlessly once cleaned.

Anyway, here is a link to the CL add.  Discount for Woodnetters, just mention it when you text or PM me.

You guys are awesome, I'm glad I could rescue these from the junk pile, and offer them here.

**Edit - I forgot to mention, I have about 10, 60" Hargrave clamps, in not as good condition (covered in glue, some handles are not strait anymore) I'll sell them cheap, let me know if interested in those as well.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/tls/6088134055.html

[Image: 00G0G_bkatghtb7Or_1200x900.jpg]
[Image: 00M0M_bMHT6MPY2IG_1200x900.jpg]
Somebody grab these. They don't make them like this any more.
Also Men, here is the link and pics for the Hargraves. There are 12 of them. 6' long.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/tls/6088367297.html
On the pricing:

I will sell you the 12, 6' Hargraves for $150 total. I think thats a great price, for someone that can use these. Even if you buy em and sit em aside to wait for that time you do need them...

I have 35 of the 4' Jorgensen available. I can sell these $20 a piece to woodnetters. If you want a lot of em, or all of em, I can make you a sweet deal.

Thanks.
Wow, that's a give away price on the Hargreaves!!!
I got a great deal. Don't mind passing it on.

They're not perfect, but will clamp the heck out of something.
Would you consider shipping, or is this for pickup only? Thanks, Josh
Hargraves and 10 Jorgys are sold. Still have 25 Jorgys available.

Thanks all.

*Edit - only 17 Jorgy's Available. Rest is SOLD P/P.

Thanks.
Update:

All are sold. Thank you.