Back after a long hiatus
Dang. You may the only person that has voluntarily moved from Austin to Houston!  Good luck on your business!
They told me anybody could do it, but I showed them.
(04-19-2017, 05:20 PM)David G Wrote: Dang. You may the only person that has voluntarily moved from Austin to Houston!  Good luck on your business!
Ha ha, we kept our house in Houston,  just ditching the second home in the Hill Country.  I love Houston, lived here for over 25 years.

I never really had time to use my new tools, can't wait to get some serious time with this 12 inch jointer and 20 inch planer.

[Image: BmpA35Rfn23Bm81V8XmNCFEkJ2uCumQzIlcCAa4xQEspX92IB]

Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Rey cool Danny. Looks like a great space. Can I ask what rent et all is going run?
$750/ month plus electric
Wow. Nice deal. How did ya find it?. I've been looking for space (mostly up north of me). This would have been perfect
Sad

Most artist spaces aren't wood working equipment friendly and my google searching has been lacking
A friend told me about it, was not advertised.   Go figure.
Yeah that's been my problem. Almost pulled the trigger on one up in splendora. 2400 sq ft. $940 a month

Do they have any additional space at the Foundry?

Cool
Cool
Cool  Pics are not coming through
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Moved the equipment, now starting the long process of setting up the shop.  Electrician scheduled for Monday to run dedicated 220 for each piece of equipment (Houston code).  Big load of 2x4's and particle board to be delivered Monday also for wood storage rack construction.   

Love having all the space! (1,800 sq ft)

Attached Files Image(s)

Will you be using walkie talkies or just running a bunch of string to old bean cans for cross-shop communication?

Like so many other Woodneters, I am actively searching for more space and watching your thread with much interest.
Just because shooting fish in a barrel is easy, that doesn't mean there are some fish that should remain unshot.
www.WestHillsWood.com
www.HOPublishing.com
FACEBOOK: #WoodShopWednesday