power tool noise
i'm living in a small up stairs one bedroom apartment with concrete floors. a lot of power tools, like dremel, make so much noise i use it outside. I've been using the old versapak circular saws but finding replacement battery's is getting more and more difficult. so I need to get a new cordless circular saw. but I need to worry about noise. can anybody here recommend something that works but is very good in keeping the noise down. I think jigsaws are to noisy and I mostly use 3/4 plywood.    thank you for your time.
There are off brand batteries available in several capacities on amazon starting at $11 each. Not sure on what is the quietest tool though.
First, welcome aboard.

My Makita cordless is very quite compared to my two corded circular saws.  IIRC, the newer brushless tools may be even more quite.

Good luck.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
thanks for the advice to both of you.