Entire shop for sale (DFW - Plano)
****Change Notice**** I set a date to have a sale, but I'm getting requests to buy things before then. I will still have the open house sale on May 6, but I will accept offers ahead of time.....first come, first served.

Hi all, it has been years since I've been around here! Still see a lot of familiar names! 

A bit of good news/bad news.....I am moving to Spain - that's the good news 
Yes ; but I can't take my shop with me - that's the bad news for me, the good news, maybe, for you! 

This move means that I am selling literally everything that I've accumulated over the years. It will be hard to see them go, but I hope they end up with good homes.  I am still working on pricing, especially for the hand tools and the miscellaneous odds and ends, but I have a few prices in mind at least for the bigger items. 

Hand tools include a couple of Diston saws, a LN dovetail saw, some Japanese saws, Starrett squares, chisels (Japanese bench and DT), Sorby (light duty mortise, bench, and paring), and various files, a brace and bits, several Ulmia (block, adjustable smoother and the "big bertha"), LN (miter, router, scraper), and Stanley planes (3-7, a 4W, blocks) and spoke shaves, marking gauges, and so on.

I have wood; some low grade cherry, sapele, lots of beech, including 8/4 for the bench top I never got around to building, some small remnants of figured cherry and maple, and a little nice, figured veneer. 

My work bench is for sale, too; be forewarned, it is HEAVY, but really solid! I've got some drawer slides, various Jorgy and Bessey clamps, bar clamps, router bits, miscellaneous hardware, finishing stuff, you know, all the usual stuff. I also have a large number of books (Taunton and others), along with several years worth of Fine Woodworking mags. 

Below are a few photos that show major tools, my hand tools that are in the cabinet, etc. 

I am planning to have a "shop sale" on Saturday, May 6. Shop will open at 8 am. We have alleys in Plano, so you'll need to park in front and come around to the back. Sorry, no shipping. I don't have the time or the interest! (No Fish allowed!!) 
No

Pricing:

Delta Unisaw, 52" Biesemeyer fence, mobile base, inserts, cross-cut, rip, combo and laminate blades, tenon jig, original miter, an Incra 1000 miter, and custom cross cut and 45 sleds. $1600

Grizzly 8" x 75# Jointer with replacement spiral cutters, mobile base $650 SOLD/Pending

DeWalt 12# Portable planer (the rolling base with extending wings is free, if you want it). $100 SOLD

Rigid Shop Vac $25

"Norm's" router table with a Freud 2000 router mounted, plus a new (never installed) Woodpeckers top-adjustable insert drilled for the Freud along with a template  $150 SOLD/Pending

DeWalt fixed/plunge router combo with guide $60 SOLD/Pending

Ryobi Fixed base router $25

Rigid portable belt/spindle sander $45 SOLD/Pending

Performax 16-32 belt sander with mobile base $400 SOLD/Pending

Delta 8" Grinder $70

MiniMax S45 Band Saw with new mobile base $850 SOLD/Pending

Delta 50-850 1.5hp dust collector $125

Ryobi 10" benchtop Drill Press $25

Porter Cable Compressor with Finish Nailer (std) plus a brad nailer $90

Ryobi biscuit cutter and biscuits (if anyone still uses these!!!) $25

Leigh 24" DoveTail jib with 15 pc bit set $125

Festool T-55 Track Saw, with case $175 SOLD/Pending

Festool Domino cutter and dominos, with cases $400 SOLD

Tormek wet sharpener and various guides $100 SOLD/Pending

Vacuum press pump, two bags and platens, if you want them $150

Delta scroll saw $70

Porter cable DT jig $30

Small (Ikea) drafting table with stool $40 

JDS Air-Tech 2000 circulating air filter unit $100 SOLD/Pending

220v ceiling mount radiant heater (no fan) with bracket and thermostat. $150

[Image: IMG_0259.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0258.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0260.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0261.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0262.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0263.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0264.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0266.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0267.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0268.jpg]
Eric
(e)sanford, Curator of the Moo-Zee-Um of Unused Tools,and all around Spong(e)head

Never Forget
Lenny Taylor
8/20/57-9/11/01
New woodworker looking to build out my collection, any chance that you'd ship out some of your handtools? I'd be interested in quite a few.
Exciting move, sorry your shop can't go with you.

I am interested in many of your tools.  Can you PM me?  If you're interested I can come over tonight with cash in hand.
Those are some fire sale prices if I've ever seen any! Thank god I'm not closer!
-Marc

Good luck!

If I even lived within a few hundred miles I would be all over a lot of those hand tools and clamps. The festool stuff as well as the drum sander. Oh and probably the bandsaw too. Wish you were shipping but I understand, again good luck!
Under the new software, you have to turn on your "private messages".

Is the hand tool wall cabinet for sale? If so, how much?

Remember, I asked first!
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Yes, the cabinet is for sale, too. Honestly, I have no idea of a reasonable price for it.
Eric
(e)sanford, Curator of the Moo-Zee-Um of Unused Tools,and all around Spong(e)head

Never Forget
Lenny Taylor
8/20/57-9/11/01
(e) you retiring there or is this work related?

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Hey Mel!  I actually retired from my real career back in 2014...well, actually I was caught up in a reduction, then decided to make it permanent!  
Smile  we're making the move for a number of reasons, cost of living/medical care, ability to travel in Europe, the adventure.
Eric

Never Forget
Lenny Taylor
8/20/57-9/11/01
Oh, and while I have photos posted, if anyone wants individual photos or close ups, let me know and I will try to get something uploaded.
Eric

Never Forget
Lenny Taylor
8/20/57-9/11/01