Entire shop for sale (DFW - Plano)
Hey (e) enjoy your retirement in Spain. I can't think of a better place to go.

Grainraiser
Drop all your preconceived conclusions behind and open yourself to everything and everyone. Remember, the usefulness of a cup is in its emptiness.
Congratulations on your retirement and new adventure. Your tool cabinet caught my eye. Really well made and laid out. Can you share the rough dimensions as I am in the process of building my own and can use some guidance. 

Also curious why you would get rid of the hand tools. You can ship your tool cabinet to Spain and commence woodworking with hand tools unless you are planning on hanging up your tools for good.

Finally, in this global interconnected world, hope you will still continue to post and share your adventures with us.

Cheers
Wish you all the best,keep in touch and send us some pics when you get settled.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I'm out in Tyler, when can I come get the domino. I'd like to be first in line for it if not already spoken for.

I'll be in Dallas area April 29 could I swing by and get a few things before the sale?

Duke
I thought about taking some hand tools, but the reality is that we will be in an apartment so I don't really know that I will ever have the opportunity to use them. I asked in a couple of expat forums about coops or other shared shop opportunities, but my questions were met with total silence, so I suspect such things don't exist.
Eric
(e)sanford, Curator of the Moo-Zee-Um of Unused Tools,and all around Spong(e)head

Never Forget
Lenny Taylor
8/20/57-9/11/01
Well, that was unexpected!  Enjoy the new adventure and opportunity in Spain.  Wish I was closer to take advantage of the sale.  Hoping for the best for you.
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
PM sent
thanks
David
PM sent