Wednesday Blue Light Special..Tyzack 8" dovetail saw
If you have been wanting a sweet little dovetail saw, you wont find many like this one...It ia a sweet little guy for sure. It has about 20PPI and 8 inches in length with an open handle...It appears to be Beech wood..It has a heavy FOLDED  Brass back spine {not a slotted spine like most new saws}..The folded spine IMO, encompasses more of the blade {in this case, 5/8" instead of 1/4"}.. but it arguably lends more support and stiffness to the blade..Folding requires more effort and equipment but I think it is the best was to make a dovetail saw, altho not the cheapest. ..It is unique in that the spine bears the "running legs" logo, which is the symbol of "The Isle of Mann"...Other Tyzack saws have the Elephant logo..The family Tyzack has been making superior tools since the early 1700's, so they know what makes up a quality product...This saw is in outstanding condition with almost zero staining...2" of blade below the spine,..still sharp enough to use but could stand a light "touch-up" for best performance...It appears to never have been sharpened since leaving the factory...I know that whoever is first in line for this little guy is going to love it as I have for ten years or more..I hate to see it go but I am limited in my ability these days so it is time to say so long...
  Selling for $80.00 plus flat rate shipping of $12.50.... First "unequivocal" PM  gets it..Speedy transactions are a plus with me as I try my best to complete them and ship quickly....Paypal F&F only..USA sale only {sorry}..Thanks for looking...

[Image: P1030249_2.jpg]

[Image: P1030250.jpg]

[Image: P1030252_2.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

You are selling faster then I can keep up the list Pop.
Winkgrin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-19-2017, 01:10 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: You are selling faster then I can keep up the list Pop.
Winkgrin

You know what they say, young feller...."so many tools...so little time"
Crazy
Laugh

Get off my lawn !
Upset

Wouldn't it just be easier to drop by your shop and pick out what we want?  
Smile

Jeff
It's time for the patriots to stand up!
Very nice, and most worthy, saw.  Pretty sucker to boot!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Shameless bump, then off to the Bay..
Big Grin

Get off my lawn !
Upset

That's a really nice saw, Jack.  Someone should pick it up.  At auction on ebay it will go for more.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
[quote='Admiral' pid='7460680' dateline='1492814330']
That's a really nice saw, Jack.  Someone should pick it up.  At auction on ebay it will go for more.
[/quote}
Thanks Rich...Don't see very many in this 8" size, especially with an open handle..and this it the first Tyzack I have ever had with the "running legs" stamp...

Get off my lawn !
Upset