Wanting to make a guitar
No never thought of looking at grizzly thank you so much
Smile
I've made several ukuleles and used a similar approach to the one you are taking. Start with a kit, then build a less complete kit, then try making as many pieces as possible yourself. Takes time.

Physically, guitars and ukuleles are not terribly difficult to build. What's hard is making them sound like something worth playing. And making them sound consistent from one to the next. I thought bending the sides would be the hard part but that learning curve wasn't so bad.
Just because shooting fish in a barrel is easy, that doesn't mean there are some fish that should remain unshot.
www.WestHillsWood.com
www.HOPublishing.com
FACEBOOK: #WoodShopWednesday
CF Martin has kits.  They are probably more expensive than Grizzly.  But, CF Martin is a great guitar

RP
Thank you for the great information guys!
Hi Aaron: Warren Wilson College is offering a 7 day class this summer building either a 000 Martin style slot headed or a full size dreadnaught. We ran the class last year and it was a great success. I have a short clip of the action on my instagram page(see my profile). The teacher is Jack Hastings. He teaches the techniques developed by Wayne Henderson, the well known Luthier from Tennessee. You will work your butt off, but the knowledge you'll gain is invaluable. It also coincides with Swannanoa Gathering. It's a world class musical event that's held at the college every year featuring inpromtu concerts, classes and other events you can partake in after hours. Check the college website. The cost is roughly 1500.00, but the materials are included at about 500.00.
Bill
Stewart McDonald also has kits.  Woodcraft often has guitar building classes.  You use one of their kits and go through a half-dozen or so weekly sessions to put the guitar together.  It gives you  the guidance of an experienced builder.  There are also many books on the subject and online resources.
Ok, you're new here so I will warn you about the WN Basement 
Laugh 

This subject came up a few weeks ago on this Guitar Thread

Lots of good info there. Check it out.