Lower bearing guide assembly: Powermatic 14" band saw
A word of advice:  I just did a "tune-up" on the bandsaw described in the title of this post, and made a discovery.  The lower bearing guide assembly had, over time, worked loose.  Not much, but enough to create problems.  I don't know why at the factory the assembly was not attached to the saw's frame using lock washers, but it wasn't. (Vibration  almost mandates their use.)  So my advice is simple: if you own this saw and are having any trouble with your cuts, remove the table and inspect (among other things you'd expect to scrutinize) the attachment of the lower guide bearing assembly.  If it's loose, add a lock washer at both attachment points.
Thanks for the tip I'll take a look.
Southern ILlinois
I was changing the blade out on my ShopFox W1706 and when I adjusted the lower thrust bearing I noticed the entire assembly moved slightly. I remembered this post and upon further inspection I found the same problem. There were no lock washers and the bolts had backed out slightly. I checked my manual and no lock washers are shown.

I added a pair of lock washers, checked alignment and all is good.

Because I have friends who own the Grizzly version of this saw (G0555) I checked the manual and sure enough - no lock washers.

Thanks.

Bill