Interview with Norm
I've been listening to a podcast that interviews designers, called Clever. The latest episode featured Norm Abram. While I know that the show and Norm aren't for everyone, it gives you insight into the minds of some really creative people.

http://www.cleverpodcast.com/blog/ep-28-norm-abram
Interesting interview.  Thanks for the post.
You're welcome. The interview that they did with Terry Crews was also really interesting.
Well, that's two podcasts I'm going to have to listen to now.  
Laugh
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Thank you OP, for the post / link!
Ag
I also have seen on TOH the commercial between episodes show Norm & Mike Rowe discussing the low amount of people that are entering the construction field . And they are helping to get new comers involved in the trade and working with wood . I think that ( to me ) is inspiring in itself . Will be checking out these podcasts as well . Thanks for posting . Gary
Great podcast.  Thanks! 
Cool
I'm glad you guys liked it. I don't listen to a lot of podcasts, but this one really stood out to me. The people interviewed come from a lot of different areas, but they share a "you have to put in the work" attitude. I hope everyone enjoys listening to some of the other interviews also.