Disston saw vise(s)
I was cleaning up some in a dark corner of the shop and drug out a couple Disston #2 vises. Both appear to be in VG condition. $35  ea. + shipping.
Also an Incra Jig Ultra 24" router fence. Its older (20 yrs or so) but outside of some dust, its still in nice condition. I haven't used it in at least 15 years. I also have the book that came with it. As far as the accessories for it go, they should be around, but can't promise that. $100 + shipping

I can take some pics and post if there is interest.
Both vises are in great condition. Open nice and even and come together tight like they should. Just some slight japanning loss is the only issue, and I have not seen any in unfinished condition any better. I am not sure where the sharpening jigs went as I do remember them from years ago, but I did look around there without noticing them.
[Image: cCZi8Mf.jpg]

[Image: iPcHUYZ.jpg]

[Image: 7UlNH0S.jpg]

[Image: hPhwWqK.jpg]
pm sent.