Wine Stoppers
I decided to take a break from flat work and make some round stuff.
I picked through the shorts buckets and found enough stuff to make a few wine stoppers.
The glueups took more time than turning.
I only had one casualty when I had a catch and it exploded.
Here they are without the stoppers.
Thanks for looking...

[Image: Winestoppers_zpsiv4nmufj.jpg]
Very nice.
Big Grin
Nice! I like the wine bottle one for sure.
Steve K

very nice.  they make great gifts and are so quick from start to finish
All very nice.
My favorite would probably be #3.  There are others I like just about the same, including the one at the far right.
Rodney
Nice work. Cool thing about stoppers is they can be done so quickly. Woodworking projects in general take time to complete. The satisfaction found in completing a task is great. You can make another or just be done now. Coolness prevails.
Just because shooting fish in a barrel is easy, that doesn't mean there are some fish that should remain unshot.
www.WestHillsWood.com
www.HOPublishing.com
FACEBOOK: #WoodShopWednesday
Well done, I like those.  Lots of creativity displayed in the shapes and woods chosen.  Gives me some ideas, so thanks!
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools
Like the bottle shape as well.

What finish did you use?
You could make a whole set of chess pieces, then have a wine bottle chess game. Checkmate.  
Crazy