How to Master the Radial Saw - SOLD
by Walter Kunkel - Excellent condition - $20.00 shipped

I based t original cost on what I paid or it, so let's make it $20.00 shipped.

r2
That's the price it's sells for, isn't it?
(04-21-2017, 07:35 PM)cvillewood Wrote: That's the price it's sells for, isn't it?

Sure does, if you pay his asking price...

This is why the best forums don't allow comments on classified ads. If it doesn't sell, then he'll know his price is too high. The market does all the necessary talking.

It's a great book, by the way.

Rick
I was given a brand new one from someone here who knows the family.  All I can say is if someone has a RAS then NEED this book and it WILL be the BEST buy ever for this tool. 
Yes   It also has some humor to make you laugh.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-21-2017, 08:04 PM)therick34 Wrote: Sure does, if you pay his asking price...

This is why the best forums don't allow comments on classified ads. If it doesn't sell, then he'll know his price is too high. The market does all the necessary talking.

It's a great book, by the way.

Rick

Conversely, this is why the best forums allow comments on classified ads. If someone points out that he's priced a used item at retail, he'll know the price is too high. The constituents of the marketplace do all the necessary talking.
I have one or I would grab it.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.