Looking for someone to refurbish a park bench in Kansas
Hi all

I have a neighbor that has a cast iron park bench that he would like to have refurbished. The key goal is to have new slats made and preserve the cast iron, since it came from his wife's parents. The timeline is about 4-6 weeks if I recall correctly.

Normally I would be more than happy to do this, but am currently totally out of time until fall. If this project interests you and you are in Kansas let me know and I will put you in contact with my neighbor. If you know someone reliable that can do this, also let me know. Reliability it the most important goal here.
If it is near Kansas City (within an hour or so), then contact the Kansas City Woodworkers Guild by email with details and a couple pics. They'll include it in an email to the entire 600+ membership and you'll probably have a few responses within days. We've helped hundreds of folks with their restorations or projects over the years.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Awesome, thanks, I didn't think of that. The owner would drive it to KC no problem.