Veritas DX60 - A2 - Price Drop - SOLD
SOLD.  Thanks all.

For sale is a Veritas DX60 block plane with an A2 iron.  The iron is sharp and ready to work.  Great little plane, shaped like a spaceship... Really clever the way they use the set screw for side to side blade adjustment, and the set screw to set the min distance for the mouth to travel, so it doesn't close down on your sharp blade iron.

This one is in great functional shape.  It does have scratches and marks from use.  Looks like someone might have been pretty rough with it.  I'm probably overstating the scratches, but I want you to know what you're getting.  You can see some of the staining and rough parts on the left side there.  Hard to tell from the pics, just be aware, it's not in like new condition.

Asking $160 Shipped, F/F paypal accepted. 20% off from new.  Local pickup near DFW, TX.

Thanks.

[Image: 00M0M_fmU7couWM5x_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00l0l_8ke4c062Bxu_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 01212_19CpCTFgstp_600x450.jpg]

Thanks.
A new one is $155 according to the Lee Valley website.
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
(04-23-2017, 08:45 PM)gMike Wrote: A new one is $155 according to the Lee Valley website.

No Sir, this is the fancy spaceship model.  

I can see how that would be a problem if it were the case though... 
Wink
Bump.

Note, this is Veritas best model block plane, not the standard low angle.  

Price Drop - Yours for $155 shipped.