Grizzly Jointers
I ordered April 3rd, G0490X. Called them about a month later, was told May 17th. Called them again today, now it's mid July.
Pat
(05-21-2017, 08:08 AM)Curlycherry Wrote: I was in a Grizzly showroom recently and the sales guy said they are running very lean with their Jointer inventory.  They have their supply chain pretty dialed in and so they go from container to customer with most of their shipments.

From someone who manages a rather large "wholesale" supply chain ... dialed-in would be receiving an order just as the shipping containers are to be delivered so the equipment could be directed to the purchaser right out of the point of incoming shipyard.  Sounds to me that they're batching orders to manufacturers with no real intention of carrying any stock on-hand.

They're going from container to customer only after the customer is made to wait weeks or months.