Emco TF 65 sliding table shaper/molder for sale
I have a very nice Emco TF 65 sliding table shaper/molder for sale.  This unit is Australian made and is one of the safest shapers I've used.  The table runs on ball bearing glides, and is smooth and accurate.  The built in clamps hold the work so your hands do not get close to the cutter.
Shaft is 3/4 and comes with original wrenches, owners manual, table inserts, etc.  Motor is wired 220 volt.  Fence is a split fence with micro-adjustments for the perfect adjustment.  I purchased this unit new in 2000 to make raised panel doors, and I no longer have the room.  I am not a business, just a hobbyist like most.  The shaper is located in Ocean Springs, Ms.
The original paint was starting to peel near the bottom, so I sanded it and applied a black coating.  I am asking 750.00 or best offer.  Pictures upon request.
Gary 412-519-8517