Drill Press Swap, HF/PM?
Holy Cow! 
Cool

Words cannot adequately express my gratitude to all for the fantastic info and suggestions! 
Big Grin There are enough options for the table raising issue to help me explore which one or combination will be most appropriate for my situation! While it has not yet been moved from my neighbor's home to mine, I've seen and drooled over this unit for the 4-5 years that he has allowed it to collect dust. He tells me he has only drilled 3-4 holes with it in that time! It will be a welcome addition to my shop. Pics to follow, when it moves in! In case no one realizes it, I'm a card carrying, dyed in the wool "TOOL JUNKIE" and darned proud of it! A friend has offered me $100 for the HF junker that he will use for automotive "meatball" purposes. FWIW, this HF actually has a 4 inch stroke!

Thanks Again,
Gene
Gene

"Gettin' Old Ain't For Sissies"
Is that 4" horizontally or vertically? ;-).
(04-27-2017, 03:38 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Is that 4" horizontally or vertically?  ;-).

Vertically!
Gene
Gene

"Gettin' Old Ain't For Sissies"
we had an old machine at work with no rack for raising the table.  I never particularly looked forward to moving the table, but it wasn't that hard. Drilled nice though.  Miss the machine, had to make room for the tools that were in the hallway.