Purchased 1984 Delta Planer RC-33, 22-650
Thumbs Up 
This will be short and sweet. I am new to woodnet.net.
If anyone out there knows where I can buy a power switch please let me know! Or a list of sites that offer parts for said planer. I keep running into supply issues. 

Thank you very much and I look forward to responses!
I've used ereplacementparts.com.  Here's a link to the model number you cited:

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/delta-2...13776.html

A quick scan did not reveal a listing for a power switch.  Even if they don't have the part I need, I still like the site because I can get exploded views of the machines and the part numbers.

Unfortunately, Delta is not the company they used to be.  Parts are getting harder to find, even from recent model machines.

OBTW: Welcome. You'll find lots of good info here.
Finding parts for Delta machines is getting harder and harder to do. Your best bet is to go to Home Depot and buy a 220v toggle switch or just pick up a generic push button switch off of eBay or Amazon. It will be much easier to find and a fraction of the cost even if you do manage to find one.
Any motor-rated toggle DPDT switch (240 V) will do, as long as it meets or exceeds ampacity.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
You almost certainly won't find an OEM, if that's the quest. Like Michael said, any motor switch will do but if you're unfamiliar with such things you can go to a motor shop and ask...if you have the one that was on the saw take it with you. But to look for an OEM switch search using the part number, as in Delta XXXXXX. Sometimes a new, old stock one shows up on e bay or maybe even on of the online suppliers like ereplacementparts. You might also find a used one on e bay.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(04-26-2017, 05:24 AM)MichaelMouse Wrote: Any motor-rated toggle DPDT switch (240 V) will do, as long as it meets or exceeds ampacity.

A toggle switch would be a pretty poor replacement for a motor starter switch on a machine with a 3HP motor. There are lots of good options to replace a motor starter and a wide range of pricing based on quality. A good place to start would be the Grizzly catalog if price is the driver, or a supply house if quality is more important.
(04-26-2017, 05:58 AM)jlanciani Wrote: A toggle switch would be a pretty poor replacement for a motor starter switch on a machine with a 3HP motor. There are lots of good options to replace a motor starter and a wide range of pricing based on quality. A good place to start would be the Grizzly catalog if price is the driver, or a supply house if quality is more important.

A toggle switch was what was supplied on that particular planer from Delta. 

motor start switches were all extra or aftermarket
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

(04-26-2017, 05:58 AM)jlanciani Wrote: A toggle switch would be a pretty poor replacement for a motor starter switch on a machine with a 3HP motor. There are lots of good options to replace a motor starter and a wide range of pricing based on quality. A good place to start would be the Grizzly catalog if price is the driver, or a supply house if quality is more important.

(04-26-2017, 08:38 AM)JGrout Wrote: A toggle switch was what was supplied on that particular planer from Delta. 

motor start switches were all extra or aftermarket

Yep, own a Rockwell/Invicta with a toggle on the 2HP Baldor, personally.   Presume you didn't check any of the URLs.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
Same planer, had the same issue. No parts available and the switch box is too small for any of the switches I could find. That's due to the weird placement of the wire attaching screws on the ends, not sides of the switch.

I wound up adding another box on the side of the original, leaving the overload relay in the original box and running the lead into the new one. That provided room for a 'standard' double throw, double pole switch. I attached the box with a really short 1/2" pipe nipple and locknuts.