More from "Brian Palme"
Offerings of free woodworking plans keep coming to my inbox from our friend “Brian Palme,” whoever or whatever he may be.    Ironclad rule: they hit the trash unopened as fast as they come in.  But it took real willpower to resist peeking at yesterday’s intriguing message:  “Fwd: Build Your Suet Feeder With Tail Prop Hunter!”

Two obvious questions:  what is a “tail prop hunter”?  And what does it have to do with a suet feeder?  I’d like to know.  Maybe some birds hunt for a tail-prop to help them feed, and maybe these plans include a free woodpecker?

But, before I bit, I Googled it. The top entry was from Amazon, in need of some punctuation, but the meaning is clear: "Suet Feeder With Tail Prop Hunter Green.”  Besides the color “Hunter Green,” it also comes in “Driftwood.”

https://www.amazon.com/Suet-Feeder-Tail-...B0013E1VTG

Interesting that “Brian Palme’s” name for the woodworking plan is simply a nonsensical truncation of something straight out of Amazon.  Leads me to think it is either machine-generated or comes from a person who does not understand the English he copies.  I’ll continue to trash them unopened as fast as they arrive.
Yes I just got that as well , again . Got them blocked . He must rotate between Larry Kirk & Brian Palmer . Gary
I get them, too. I delete without opening. I also have been getting some from Woodnet Projects. I have not opened them, either.
I think Brian Palme must have given up on me but I do get the ones from Woodnet Projects,they get dumped.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I just flagged them as SPAM awhile ago and they automatically go to the SPAM folder now.
Yea gmail sends them to my spam box, one every four days. It used to be one per week, but he's ramped it up.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I get them in an e-mail I cannot use anymore due to the SPAM it now gets. Thank you Woodnet.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Want to make it stop? Change your email address
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here
I use a Yahoo email for WoodNet. Blocked his crap three times(he is a spammer and is illegally using copyrighted plans) and have not gotten one for a month.
I tracked it near Wichita Kansas, but that may be just the carrier.

It shows in the domain as a "google group" or "woodnet google group".

Try going here; https://support.google.com/groups/answer/46608?hl=en   then click "google groups" and set "stop emails" at the woodnet email section.

Maybe that will work. If not, there is a way- I'll find out somehow.