More from "Brian Palme"
(04-30-2017, 11:07 AM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: I use a Yahoo email for WoodNet. Blocked his crap three times(he is a spammer and is illegally using copyrighted plans) and have not gotten one for a month.

Thats funny. I walked away from Yappooo mail a long time ago, because it appeared to me they loved spammers, there was no way I ever saw to block anything. G-mail has become the same way. I was using Hotmail, but they, like G-mail are possesed to have my phone number????? I already get too many crap phone calls, I cannot understand why an online presence is so interested in my phone number
Confused
Confused
Confused

Gary I still have the g-mail, but only look to see if anyone I actually want to get mail from is still sending to that address. I wouldn't send anything out on it. Basically dying, soon to be dead, or at least walked away from.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(04-30-2017, 11:43 AM)daddo Wrote: I tracked it near Wichita Kansas, but that may be just the carrier.

It shows in the domain as a "google group" or "woodnet google group".

Try going here; https://support.google.com/groups/answer/46608?hl=en   then click "google groups" and set "stop emails" at the woodnet email section.

Maybe that will work. If not, there is a way- I'll find out somehow.

Nothing in my groups, but I switched to ufavors.com in there, and found 3 groups from him.
I changed settings there.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I went to the groups like Daddo suggested, there it was, but just one. I left the group. then it popped open a ufavors and it had the Awipe with 4 links to me, with different names, but all were "woodnet" Attempting to remove them it said I did not have permission
Upset
Upset
Upset

Ohhhh did I remember to say thank you WOODNET
Upset
Upset
Upset
Upset

GW
(04-30-2017, 12:02 PM)Steve N Wrote: Thats funny. I walked away from Yappooo mail a long time ago, because it appeared to me they loved spammers, there was no way I ever saw to block anything. G-mail has become the same way. I was using Hotmail, but they, like G-mail are possesed to have my phone number????? I already get too many crap phone calls, I cannot understand why an online presence is so interested in my phone number
Confused  
Confused  
Confused

Gary I still have the g-mail, but only look to see if anyone I actually want to get mail from is still sending to that address. I wouldn't send anything out on it. Basically dying, soon to be dead, or at least walked away from.

I quit Yahooy many many years ago- I saw it coming.

I have 4 or 5 email accounts, 2 of them I give to folks I know are going to spam or mail me with junk.

I haven't checked my Gmail account in two years- I bet it is automatically dumping by now. LOL.
What e-mail are you using? I just opened a GMX account, so far it has all the tools I enjoyed at Hotmail, without the constant pestering me for my phone number. Sign up was your name, the user name, and password, no secret questions, no other e-mail accounts, it was absolutely pleasant.

GW
(04-30-2017, 10:27 PM)Steve N Wrote: What e-mail are you using? I just opened a GMX account, so far it has all the tools I enjoyed at Hotmail, without the constant pestering me for my phone number. Sign up was your name, the user name, and password, no secret questions, no other e-mail accounts, it was absolutely pleasant.

Mostly google owned accounts ask for it. I never give that out. In fact, I don't use google search or any of their stuff really- maybe youtube which has become a google thing.
(04-30-2017, 10:27 PM)Steve N Wrote: What e-mail are you using? I just opened a GMX account, so far it has all the tools I enjoyed at Hotmail, without the constant pestering me for my phone number. Sign up was your name, the user name, and password, no secret questions, no other e-mail accounts, it was absolutely pleasant.

+1 on GMX. I don't know about their web interface, prefer Thunderbird & IMAP.  I get 'special offers' or recommendations from GMX but not so many that it's a chore to delete them.
(04-30-2017, 12:56 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Nothing in my groups, but I switched to ufavors.com in there, and found 3 groups from him.
I changed settings there.

Unsubscribing in the ufavors must have worked for me. I haven't heard from buddy Bryan in 17 days now.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

You just jinxed us , lol I just got a returned visit . And it was blocked . Gary
I've been trying to block those/get off that darn list for a year now. Infuriating. (I guess it's the price one pays for having had the same email address for 15 years...)